Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Sure I'll Post Often During the School Year

I have been trying, in vain, to get an update onto this blog. In reality, there hasn't really been a whole lot going on during these past couple months. Well there have been, but I think I have a problem when it comes to writing about some things.

I write way too damn much.

It's a habit that I 'm really trying to quell. I am currently working on some Olympics posts, especially after that spectacular opening ceremony. The problem is, I found myself writing so much that I decided to leave it off for later and I never got back to it. I'll finish it eventually - such is my dilemna.

In any case, I can say that tomorrow will be a good day in my gaming life. My favorite game of all time, Bionic Commando, is finally getting its next-generation due, A remake, dubbed "Bionic Command: Rearmed", will be digitally released tomorrow morning.

I played the Game Boy version to death, getting so good at it that a run-through could possibly take just half an hour. I totally mastered the HELL out of that game, and to this day it still is one of the funnest gaming experiences ever. It's good to finally be able to play an updated classic.

By the way, one thing I always loved about the game was its music. In "Rearmed", the themes have all been redone and are excellent tunes.


"Go, go, BIONIC!"

No comments: